If you’re like me, you’ve been glued to the TV watching the latest coverage of the Olympic Games in Tokyo. Not to toot our own horn, but with our most recent product release, I believe we have a number of enhancements that just might take home the gold. 🥇
I think marketers’ love language might be words of affirmation. We’re constantly asking customers for feedback on how we’re doing (or at least we should be). But it’s not always that easy. Some surveys take forever to fill out and lead you off the page you were just on in your app. Not cool. 😐
Simple Survey is our newest addition to the Lumavate Library, and it’s a breeze to use. All you need to do is ask users for their feedback and their responses are collected in our Data Store. Someone get this rookie a medal!
It would be unfair if we gave all of our attention to the rookie. We showed some serious love to popular veterans already in the Lumavate Library!
- Expanded Avatar Card and Avatar Card: Studio users can set the font size, styling and alignment, as well as adjust the card’s margins.
- Toast: We added a toggle button so you can opt to have the linked button open in a new tab.
- Header Menu: We increased the maximum number of items to 15 and improved the overall design of the flyout menu.
New App Templates
Starter Kits are the crowd favorite. Building a no-code app is a walk in the park, but they really speed up the process (like record-breaking fast ⚡️ ). We welcomed two new Starter Kits to our App Gallery with this release.
- Return to Work: Take the stress out of going back to the office! It’s a centralized place for communicating new policies, as well as collecting daily health checks.
- Marketing Agency: Promote your marketing agency’s awesome work and team. Show off case studies, past projects, and team members to potential clients.
Before you go for the gold it never hurts to go through a little bit of training. Consider our two new on-demand training videos as the best coaches in the world; they’ll get you to be the best no-code app builder in no time.
That’s it for this release! Be sure to watch our full release video to hear all of the new things happening at Lumavate.